- To enter you must be 18 years of age or older.
- Multiple entries are not allowed so, please only comment once.
- Enter using, only a real name.
- No entries will be accepted after the view-meter reaches 1,000,000.
- The winner's name will be drawn at random by a real live human being, not a machine.
- Once selected I will notify the winner through Facebook, or this blog. I am aware of privacy issues and respect your privacy.
- I will need the mailing address for the winner.
- Purchase and shipping costs will be paid by Mike's Ryukyu Gallery.
- Taxes for contest winnings are the responsibility of the winner.
- The prize is non-transferable. It will be awarded to the winner.
- No cash will be awarded in lieu of the prize.
- Entering this giveaway binds entrants to the terms and conditions listed above. That means you agree, or don't enter this contest.
Wednesday, August 22, 2012
Mike's Ryukyu Gallery ONE MILLION VIEWS GIVEAWAY !
It could happen anytime now. So, I have to keep an eye on that meter.
When it hits the one million mark, it's time to give something away.
The Panasonic MW-20 Digital Photo Frame looks good to me.
I figure I can load up about 150 photos from the Ryukyu Islands on an SD card.
And then, give it to one of my followers along with the digital frame.
This contest is sponsored by Mike's Ryukyu Gallery.
Here Is What You Have To Do To Enter:
Make the comment on this blog post, or under the Facebook Page post for this contest:
“I want to see more of the Ryukyu Islands.”
That will get you entered into a random drawing.
Only one entry per person, please. Multiple entries will be deleted. Let's be fair.
The contest starts as soon as this post is published. It ends when the view-meter hits 1,000,000.
Who Is Eligible:
Anyone (18 years of age, or older) around the world, except employees of Mike's Ryukyu Gallery.
Shucks, I'm the only one who works here.
Not eligible: Someone living in a country that doesn't have good relations with Japan or
the USA. Start your own giveaway if you want.
How The Winner Will Be Selected:
In typical redneck fashion, this blog post and the Facebook Page will be printed.
Then, we'll use a scissors to cut the entries and toss them in a hat, drum, or bingo machine.
We don't get a million views around here often so, I have no idea how many entries there will be.
All I know for sure is there will be some celebrating going on with beer.
And, maybe we'll get some pretty girl do do the random drawing, maybe not.
Anyway, someone other than me will gitterdun, all nice and legal-like.
Speaking Of Legal Stuff, Here's The Terms And Conditions:
This contest is in no way sponsored, or endorsed by any of my affiliate companies.
It is just something I am doing on my own for my followers.
A few years ago, I would have never thought 1,000,000 views was possible for
someone writing on a Google Blogger in Okinawa, Japan.
It would be impossible without those who follow me regularly.
Thank you and good luck !